Sunday, November 9, 2014

My stained glass world update

Greetings! First, I finally got my blogging software working again! Yay! I'll try to update more frequently. I have been working hard the past few months creating new pieces and getting my studio ready for visitors. My husband and I are still working on lighting in the studio for displaying my work. It's been a slow process, but we will eventually get there.

In the meantime, I am working on a commission piece. I'm in the process of cutting out all the pieces for this panel...a total of 214. Once the pieces are cut, it will take me a few days to grind each piece to fit perfectly in the design. Then I apply copper foiling and lead the piece together. I will update my blog with the progress on this one. Raven with sun and moon.


Next are images of other small panels I have finished. We are still finishing up the handmade frames for these and once that's done, we will take professional photos of these and put them up on my online glass store. http://tinamarohn.com/stainedglass/






Frame making






No comments:

Post a Comment